19th Annual Crystal Lake Triathlon, Saturday, August 17, 2019
*Finishing medals will be awarded to participants
The club needs help to staff the race, please consider volunteering!
If you have any questions regarding the Race please E-Mail Race Director
About the Race:
The Crystal Lake Triathlon Race is a USAT Sanctioned Sprint Distance Triathlon in Averill Park, NY on Crystal Lake. The race is one of the most scenic races in the area. The race begins at the Crystal Cove beach and features a single loop swim. Transitioning into the bike leg of our race our racers set out on a gorgeous out and back bike course. After biking around the far side of the lake it begins its first descent into our rolling hills course that passes through the beautiful country side of Rennselaer County. Finally, the racers finish on a mostly flat run course around Crystal Lake.
The lake has a wonderful lake side view that allows family and friends to get up nice and close to watch the swim. The 5k route runs through the school which has a lovely park for kids to play and cheer families on. Be careful of creating driving traffic for the athletes! The bike course is well managed by our support crew of police, sheriff, and race volunteers, but we still need spectators to be safety conscious.
This is one of the most challenging sprint bike courses in the area, it is strongly recommended that you preview at a Tuesday night training!
All participants will be required to either show USAT membership or purchase a one-day license and sign a USAT waiver.
Race Entry Fees and Policies
- ADULT Tri Entry (Ages 18 and up) – $65.00
- YOUTH Tri Entry (Ages 17 and under) – $45.00
- ADULT Aquabike (Ages 18 and up) – $60.00
- YOUTH Aquabike (Ages 17 and under) – $40.00
- Prices will increase by $5 for the Adult Race on May 15th and again on July 15th.
- Register before July 14th, 2019 at midnight to be guaranteed a race giveaway!
- Online Registration closes on Saturday, August 10th, 2019 at midnight.
- Day of race registration is available for the Triathlon ($85 for adults and $45 for youth) and the Aquabike ($85 for adults and $40 for youth).
- No refunds will be issued.
Past Race Results
- 2018: Triathlon Results – Aqua Bike Results – Race Pictures
- 2017: Triathlon Results – Aqua Bike Results
- 2016: Triathlon Results – Aqua Bike Results – Race Pictures
- 2015: Triathlon Results
- 2014: Triathlon Results
- 2013: Triathlon Results
- 2012: Triathlon Results
- 2011: Triathlon Results
- 2010: Triathlon Results
Thank you to all our race sponsors!
If you are interested in becoming a race sponsor please contact our race director